Sunday, November 8, 2015

Some thoughts on what people post on line /comment on

Hi all - after looking at my Facebook feed today  and spending some time thinking I'm making the decision to unfriend or unfollow any one on Facebook that posts suff on a few different subjects and delete any comments that on my different Facebook pages / blogs  that fall under the same subjects - here is a list on what the difference subjects are and a bit on why they are on the list

Any one that talks about hitting or killing other road users because they think they should not be on the road (even if they are making a joke about it) - like people who ride bikes, horses, people who just walking down the road -also any  people who seem to think it's ok to break the law and/or drive unsafe - why is this on the list  - well first up is because everyone on the road is some one (mother, dad, child or other members of some ones family) 2. The idea that some people think it's a great idea to harm some one else (that they don't know most of the time) just because they think they are being inconvenience in some way or form by some other road users is crazy to me so not something I will ever under stand  3. Read the road rules and lean how to drive safely - from talking to many people over the years and many years travel all over nz by walking, thumb, and bike it appears that drives in nz tend to have a very poor under standing of road rules and how to drive safely - even day on the roads I see people break the law or driving unsafe (speeding, using cellphone when driving, driving to close to others, not using indicators...  The list goes on) 4. I have been hit on the bike 4 times (that I know of) in my life so far - first one was when I was 13? By a car doing around 110-120 km in a 80 km zone that cause me to have 2 broking legs that still cause me issuse many years later as they never heal right , bad head injury (including losing my sense of smell) and other injury 2th one (in 2008) was a truck hitting me up north land (nz)  the driver stopped rolled me over (causing even more injury to my back and neck) the driver stoure some of my suff that I had in a bag on me then took the rest of my gear to the police station (leaving no info where it came from or any thing like that) leaving me for dead on the side of the road (some one else some time later called for help) I was knock out at the time -the impact cause a bad head injury - I seem to of lost around 1/2 to 3/4 of my memory (of my life before the truck hit me) and have day to day issues remembering things even years later +other head injury suff  and many other injuries 3th time was hit by a car in fielding (driver not paying attention) and creak/Brock left leg (causing more long term issues with that leg) 4 time was by a car with the driver going out of they way to hit me (well my bike trailer) though they rubbish at me, yell something at me then speed off - I have no idea who they was or why they thought it was OK to try to kill me with they car?  So you can see why I have such a dislike for bad driving or people who talk about hiting other road users

Any one who talks crap about /makes jokes about having disabilitys /disabled people /people on benefits - this includes head injurys and depression - I don't find such things funny at all as I have more then a few disabilitys my self and have battle bad depression much of my life (including coming very close to killing my self a few times (the last time was the night of my birthday this year) I'm now doing a lot better with the depression since I started making the big changes in my life but I will always have to keep a eye on things so I don't end back up in that very dark place - with my other disabilitys I can never drive and will always have issues with even every day things (I may not look very disable but that is mosty my coping skills hiding things - so things can and do fall apart fast around me at times)  I will most likely never have a full time or even part time job with enough money to live on just because of how my disabilitys are so I'm on a benefit - that is just the way my life is no matter what I do or how much I try

Any jokes /nasty things said about me being transgender or just about transgender things in general - yes I'm transgender and yes I'm open about it - some of it is education - teaching people what it's like to be some one who is transgender and doing questions and answers about transgender issues (like - no I'm not a drag Queen - I live full time as female - this is not a act I put on - it's just me being who they need to be in life ) when one talks about transgender issues 2 numbers stand out - around 50% of transgender people try to kill they selfs at some point in they lives and transgender people are around 15 times more likely to be killed then non transgender people - also in much of the world lgtq people are attack/killed every day (meaning for me there will be many places in the world I will never be able to visit as the risk of attack/being killed (just for being my self)  is just to high - even in nz (what is a more open and friendly place to be lgtq I aways need to keep a eye out for people who may wish me harm (like some one did in taupo a few months back) there is still so much hate out there for people who are different (don't even think about telling me what some God would say about me being transgender (each person has they own ideas on god/no God so don't try to tell me what my ideas on it should be as I will be blunt and to the point) - things are slowly getting better - even 5-10 years ago it would of been a lot more risky for me to be out as a transgender person then it is now  - on a side note please don't use the term traner around me - to me it's a hate word (like the word nigger) so by using that word around me in a way you are saying it's OK to bully me/others or attack me/others who are transgender - words have power - also please use my new name /gender when you talk to/about me (and other transgender people) as its disrespectful to keep using the old name/gender (also can be a safety issues with some who don't want to be outer by someone using they old name /gender)  so please call me damiana (not damian) and her & she (not him & he) when you talk to/about me : ) as that is who I am now - yes I know and understand some will need more time to change over the name/gender suff (though some people keep using my old name/gender just to be nasty to me) - if you have any questions with me and the changes in my life (including the transgender suff) if you ask nicely I will do my best to answer then : )  as for jokes on Tg issues perhaps do more research on Tg issues before posting then /making then as you may end up causing harm to some one because some one else did not see it as a joke so thought it is OK to harm a Tg person (yes this happens a lot more then one may think)

There is a few other things that may cause me to unfriend /unfollow some one or else delete they comments on my Facebook pages / blog (or any other places I post on line) - some I may explain others I will just unfriend /unfollow /deleting the comments - my pages /blogs my rules for posting /comments as I'm over the hate/bad jokes that I see on Facebook /comments on the blog - it's that or  I leave Facebook /my blog and there are to many nice people out they for me that I would miss to want to do that : ) 

No comments: