Monday, December 31, 2012

here is a few ideas that I'm thinking about doing over the next 3-6 months

here is a few ideas that I'm thinking about doing over the next 3-6 months

1. Heading south on the bike going down the west coast of the South Island and heading back up the east coast heading for the few places that I have not been to yet on the bike :)

2. Trying to find some where to stay for a few months helping out in some part of nz maybe on some ones farm ?

3. Doing the Te Araroa trail- not sure if I will look at doing all of it or just part of it - it's a tramping trail that runs from the top of nz to the bottom (its around 3000 km long that takes around 3-6 months to walk it ) there is a few unknown things that will need to be work out before or when doing the trail like what gear to take, when and where to start?, how my dyspraxia and other disabilitys will change things on a big trip like this ( a big unknown for me but like most things in my life the only way to find out is to try and do it : ),where to do food and replacement gear drops?

Any how that's the 3 main things that I'm thinking that I might do over the next 3-6 month- no I'm not doing all 3 just will pick one of then to do: )

So what do people think about the 3 iders - let me know what you think and help me deside what's next for me to do : )


1 and 3 seem more likely at this point in time as I don't seem to be having much luck with 2. Finding some where to stay and help out at for a few months ( not being able to drive ant the other things I find harder to do then many people means that many people seem to just put me in the to hard basket .)

No comments: