Monday, October 1, 2012

still in taupo

well I 'm still in taupo on the up side my bike friday is now all fixed - just need to work on the bike trailer now as well as getting my spear bike(the mt bike) to some where that I can store it when im not using it- thats to say 98% of the time : ) 

im looking at doing a lap of lake taupo some time this week when I can - well I'm in taupo so I might as well do a lap of the lake why Im here just for a bit of fun (also to try out a few things on a longer ride)

I'm not sure where i will be heading next on the bike as I have around 18 days before I need to be back in taupo for an horse event I will need to look at the maps to find some where to go between now and the horse show - maybe down to wellington going down the east coast then back up the west coast to taupo looking for some nice fun back roads to ride down some where along the way 


No comments: