Monday, May 23, 2011

7 months out from the taupo ride

7 months out from the taupo ride

it's only about 7 month's out from my big bike ride 4 time's round lake taupo (640 km)  I have been getting back to being on the bike 6 day's a week  after a few weeks of not being on the bike as I much as I would of like  as I was away at events (I did do 2 short bike tours to get to and from the events) I did about 230 km last week  on the mt bike (I'm riding  the mt bike as it's my back up bike as i am wanting for a part to come from bike friday  some time this week before I can go back riding my bike friday ) I been doing some reading up on how the best way to train for long bike rides and have been trying out a few things out on the bike (what gear to use on the longer rides and what to eat when on the bike)

No comments: