Monday, July 18, 2016

2th update

Hi everyone

For any one wondering when I will be in some part in nz /or else will be doing something  -  Very Sorry - it's  Unknown at this point in time - I have been dealing with a lot in my life lately  so I can't give any real time frames for getting places - with the way my life is at this point in time I'm just getting though days the best I can with many things that I can't /won't talk about with any people -so it's best if I don't even try to say when I will do/be some thing/where  any more - partly as it depends on weather and what route I'm taking and partly how my body is /how I feel each day   - as it now stands my only set goal/plan this year is for me to do the taupo ride  - for any thing else the answer would have  to be a very big maybe or just likey a No

No comments: