Friday, December 3, 2010

bulls to tielciy park (palmerston north

bulls to tielciy park (palmerston north) 60 km

having a bit of a sleep in before putting my gear on the bike (for the last time on this trip). just before I leave I have a chat to the person who I saw yesterday (who is also on a bike tour) . leaving bulls I go over a long bridge on the footpath (there is a sign telling cyclists to used the footpath as the bridge is narrow (it is a bit of a tight fit with the bike trailer) the road goes thought a mix of farm land and small towns. at Mt stewart there is a look out where I stop for a bit of food before riding down hill and a long the plans to Palmerston north where I go to a few places (like dropping off one of the batter for my bike light that I used at taupo) then I went out to tielcey park where i stay when I am not on the road.

No comments: