Friday, November 12, 2010

riding 310 km in 2 days

riding 310 km in 2 days

(doing a 205 km bike ride and doing an 105 km bike ride the next day)

I had a 200 km ride to do as part of training for taupo on the satrday riding a 50 km loop to the south of palmerston north before picking up my riders pack (for the 80 fun ride on sunday) (getting a small bag as a spot prize) then heading out of town on a 155 km loop (part of the loop was riding the 116 km tour de Manawatu route) getting back late on satrday night and getting about 4 hours sleep before getting up to ride into town for the tour de Manawatu fun ride (riding the 80 km fun ride ) had a nice day riding with other people (makes for a nice change as I ride on my own most of the time) having a chat to some people as I was riding. My time was about 3 hours to do the 80 km fun ride (2:53) after prize giving riding home






















No comments: