Wednesday, August 18, 2010

week 5 in training for taupo

I'm am in week 5 (of 16) of my training plan on the bike 6 days a week

the riding is going ok with a lot of the rides being in the rain and/or with wind
in the last 4 1/2 weeks I have done around 1000 km on the bike with the most km done on one ride being 125 km ride to levin and back on back roads. the weekly km has been 187, 284 , 270 , 278 and 58 km so far this week (today was a day off the bike )

most of my training rides have been on my bike friday( with the other rides being on my mt bike that I use some times when it's wet or when I go riding off road)

some times I move my rest days around if I need to go some where on the day that was to be a rest day (as my bike is the way I get into town most of the time (as I can't drive) as it's a 24 km round trip It's a bit to far to walk unless you have all day)and have the rest day the day before or the day after

below is a link to my fundraising page

No comments: