Thursday, May 27, 2010

a day in hamilton

I had a day in hamilton to do a few things so about 8 am i had a look at the map to work out where to go to pick up my laptop from where it was sent to after it had been fix then off on the bike leaving most of my gear at the camping ground finding the place ok i picked up my laptop and then went to the bike shop to get some work done on the bike (with a short stop at a super marker to get some food ) spending a few hours at the bike shop getting the drive chain replace and head set replace (I had got the bike shop to order the parts in a week before as its a hard to find size in nz) also some other suff done on the bike

after the bike was back together I went the long way back to the camp ground along the river side track with a side trip into town to get a new gear cable as part way along the track the back gears stop working as the bike shops are close I try a few place finding one in kmart of all places then back on the road to the camping ground where i play with my laptop for a few hours before going back to my tent to sleep for the night

No comments: