Saturday, July 23, 2011

rest day in new plymouth

rest day in new plymouth

having a rest day in new plymouth having a good hook around town going for a ride along the corst path way(the pathway run’s for around 10 km along the coust from the port to bell block it is a mixed walkway/cycle way that has been well made.after riding around town for a bit looking for a supper market  I end up getting my Iphone out to help me find a new world supper market where I get some food for the day before riding down to Puke Ariki where the museum, library and visitor information centre all are in one place after looking around the museum (it is well with spending a few hours having a good look inside and out side puke Ariki as there is a lot of info on things around taranaki) going into the library (I like to spend time in library’s in new places around NZ ) I have a good look at some book’s before finding the book’s for sale place -when ever this happen’s at library’s I away seem to end up with at lest one book if not more to take with me as I go on the road-after I have read then I some times post the book’s to some where that I can store them or I will give then to people that I met on the road this time I enddit up with 5 books so will be sending some back to tielcey park next time I send back some gear.after riding back to the camp ground I do some washing and read part’s of some of the books that I got today before doing some work on the laptop











No comments: